Advanced

Psycho: Marion Crane (Janet Leigh)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Psycho: Marion Crane (Janet Leigh)
March 27, 2006 01:16PM
Mr. Briggs Inc.
Re: Psycho: Marion Crane (Janet Leigh)
March 27, 2006 01:24PM
I was under the impression that she was actually slashed, I guessed stabbed would make more sense, but I believe that I hold a valid point.
This scene was parodied several times.
Pyro
Re: Psycho: Marion Crane (Janet Leigh)
March 27, 2006 07:11PM
The memorable music score for this scene also should earn it points as it added to the memorability of such a shocking and intense moment.

One thing to note is that Hitchcock often has policemen in his films portrayed as imposing and cruel; due to a fear of the police he'd had since he was three years old. His father had sent him over to the police station with a note and gave it to the one at the desk. The policeman looked it over, then grabbed the young Alfred and stuck him in a jail cell and left him there for several minutes. Turned out his father had arranged all this(the note had instructed the cop to lock Alfred in the jail cell for several minutes) because he was trying to scare Alfred into behaving himself by showing the consequences of what would happen if he were not to, but instead had traumatized him.
Poor, Marion Crane. She was been murdered by the evil Norman Bates. :crying:
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 4?