Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cliffhanger: Sarah (Michelle Joyner)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Cliffhanger: Sarah (Michelle Joyner)
June 11, 2005 12:00AM
Re: Cliffhanger: Sarah (Michelle Joyner)
January 14, 2006 08:37AM
Worthy addition - but it's very unfair to say that she was killed by Gabe!!!! She died in an accident despite Gabe's efforts to save her.
January 14, 2006 03:25PM
heh, this is a fair comment. But his mate Hal did stress that Gabe going on the wire would have disastrous consequences - and so it turned out.

However, as you suggest, I will take Gabes name off of the "killed by" column, as it is a trifle harsh on my part.

Mouseburger
February 02, 2006 08:33PM
This was a fun and fairly unexpected death. Very hilarious parody in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.
June 25, 2006 06:25PM
A very likely candidate for Accidental. Also, there is an 'o' missing in 'doormouse'.
November 03, 2006 10:49PM
One interesting sidenote (not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else); if you freezeframe the helicopter pilot during struggle to save her, it's quite clear he's not too concerned. Infact, he's literally laughing his arse off! Check the DVD to see what I mean smiling smiley
November 03, 2006 11:32PM
Someone on the Home Theater Forum has a picture of that as his sig. I find hysterical, particularly what he wrote below it.

"Deleted Dialouge: "Um, Frank, could you be a little bit more cocerned about my girlfriend falling to her death?""

Something along those lines.
September 07, 2007 02:21AM
September 07, 2007 11:29AM
lol, n00b.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
September 07, 2007 11:20PM
omg 1337.

-----------------------------------
The name's Bond, James Bond.
[billtheman.dvdaf.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 15?