Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Darkman: Robert Durant (Larry Drake)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Darkman: Robert Durant (Larry Drake)
March 09, 2006 08:24PM
Looking at this death, I thought there was no way Durant was getting back up from that crash. I mean, getting blown up in a helicopter is usually pretty fatal.

Then I saw this: [www.imdb.com]

How getting blown up only sent him into a coma rather than into a crate of dog food is beyond me.
Re: Darkman: Robert Durant (Larry Drake)
June 22, 2006 09:40PM
There is a tiny typo at the the very end - point.
June 23, 2006 01:11AM
> typo
Thanks, Mouse's skills are in watching DVDs and "stream of conciousness writing" - he leaves proof-reading to us lesser minions! smiling smiley

OB
I was looking at this page to find out how Durant supposedly dies at the end of the first film, in whose final scene he appears, i.e. he actually cheats death during the first film, not just between the first and second in the series. He appears in the unfinished-skyscraper scene, but I can't remember what happens to him.
July 16, 2006 01:40PM
That's Darkman disguised as Durant. As far as the first film is concerned Durant dies in the crash; Darkman then disguises himself as Durant in order to fool Strack and rescue Julie, but Strack figures out it's not Durant and unmasks him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2006 01:42PM by Kooshmeister.
March 18, 2007 03:20PM

Because Mission: Impossible, whose climactic action sequence showed that helicopters and tunnels could indeed coexist...
Could we have a link to Jim Phelps there?

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!
It's not cheating death to me.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 16?