Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Darkman: Louis Strack Jr. (Colin Friels)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Darkman: Louis Strack Jr. (Colin Friels)
March 03, 2006 11:43PM
Mr. Briggs Inc.
Re: Darkman: Louis Strack Jr. (Colin Friels)
March 04, 2006 12:27AM
If I am not mistaken, Strack's goon was skip, who helped to take out half of Mr. Black's warehouse in the beginning by hiding a machine gun in his peg-leg.
Actually, it's just a random goon. I, too, thought it was Skip the first time I watched the film, but upon closer examination not only is it a different actor, but when Julie almost knocks him off a girder the goon pulls himself back up using his left leg, something Skip would be unable to do considering his left leg is the artificial one.

As to what actually happens to Skip, he just disappears from the story without explanation.
Mr. Briggs Inc.
March 07, 2006 11:41AM
I have a comic book adaption of the movie, it's quite different than the movie, the prissy guy with all the medication survives whereas skip has Strack's location scared out of him by Darkman in an ominous close-up sequence on Darkman's hand.
What prissy guy with medication? The comic book must really be different from the movie then because I don't recall such a character in the film. The only Durant gang members I recall were:

Skip - The guy with the artificial leg
Rudy - The Spanish guy
Pauly - The bald guy
Smiley - The long-haired guy
Rick - The guy with glasses

All of whom except for Skip I've submitted deaths for tonight. smiling smiley
Mr. Briggs Inc.
March 07, 2006 12:10PM
Rick was who I meant, Westlake finds him through the address on his pill bottle in the comic. Also, Rudy was named Guzman in the comic.
August 02, 2006 05:23AM
how could Strack Jr. tell the real Durant from the fake?how high were Darkman and Strack Jr. when they fought each other?
August 02, 2006 06:09AM
Strack could tell it wasn't Durant because he said, "I'm glad you survived, Robert. I'd hate to see your kids deprived of a role model." Durant is childless and probably unmarried, but Darkman, not knowing this, just plays along and thusly gives himself away.

EDIT: Oh, and Strack says they're 650 feet up in the air. How many stories is that, someone?

Have you even seen the movie?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2006 06:15AM by Kooshmeister.
Mr. Briggs Incorporated
August 02, 2006 01:17PM
I'm not sure, numbers aren't exactly my forte. Why do you ask?

I'm pretty sure that Karl hasn't seen the movie yet, but I see nothing wrong with that. In fact I'd say this site is predominantly for people who haven't seen the film yet. (you convinced me to see Night of the Generals)
August 05, 2006 04:40AM
Mr. Briggs Incorporated Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm pretty sure that Karl hasn't seen the movie
> yet, but I see nothing wrong with that.
>

What I mean is even with movies he has seen he tends to ask lots of really dumb questions.

Mr. Briggs Incorporated Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In fact
> I'd say this site is predominantly for people who
> haven't seen the film yet. (you convinced me to
> see Night of the Generals)

Really? My two writeups for Colonel Grau and General Tanz were that interesting? smiling smiley

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 16?