Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Puppet Master: Carissa Stamford (Kathryn O\'Reilly)

Posted by old bluffer 
Puppet Master: Carissa Stamford (Kathryn O\'Reilly)
March 19, 2009 02:41PM
Re: Puppet Master: Carissa Stamford (Kathryn O\'Reilly)
March 19, 2009 06:06PM
I was having a ball writing these up way back when. X) Glad to see they are indeed saved!
Kathryn O'Reilly makes the movie. She's so exquisitely beautiful and sexy! I love how seductive she looks at the table while they're having dinner. The sex scene is very kinky and hot as well. She needed to be in the movie more. I wish she made more movies. What a babe!
I have to add, I don't like how she gets her beautiful face mutilated. WTF!!! Of course it would happen to the prettiest one of all. The director could've had Tunneler drill into her neck or something. Why her face? She's too pretty for that.
Just watched this movie again and agree with Kathyrn fan..sad this actress has not done much since....
also, agree, she should have untied the lucky dog balding fellow and got the heck out of there....
I watched this movie again and totally agree. Kathryn O'reilly is totally a babe! I got hard just watching her rub lotion on her very sexy legs. The faces she makes when she's having sex is really hot too.
Jordan Crowe
April 04, 2012 04:01AM
This movie is entertaining to watch and not just because of Kathryn O'Reilly. It's a fun horror film and completely off the wall. I will admit Kathryn O'Reilly is pretty sexy but she doesn't make the movie. I would've enjoyed seeing more of her with less clothing though. Why couldn't she have been completely naked during the sex scene?
I don't like how she gets killed and her face messed up either. She is really sexy. Try making horror movies where the sexy girls kill the killer in really painful humiliating ways. Death Proof anyone? The killer got what he deserved. They should've castrated him first. And by the way, yes, Kathryn O'Reilly is the only reason to watch this movie.
Kevin Courser
June 28, 2012 06:13PM
Chad said it. This woman is pretty damn hot! She's the only reason I would watch it again.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 10?