Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Predator: Major George Dillon (Carl Weathers)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Predator: Major George Dillon (Carl Weathers)
June 06, 2005 12:00AM
[bgcolor=red] this death was mint i dunno why they thought it was necessary to have a close up of the arm though.[/bgcolor]
Re: Predator: Major George Dillon (Carl Weathers)
August 14, 2007 08:57PM
All the deaths for Predator need Monster added.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!
August 15, 2007 12:14AM
The Predator was a bit too sophisticated a hunter to count as a generic "monster".

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
August 15, 2007 12:38AM
It's just that Monster covers aliens and I've heard The Predator called one of the greatest movie monsters in history. (and such and such)

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

August 15, 2007 12:55AM
So are Jason and Freddy. "Movie monsters" is a pretty broad term to the fans.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
August 15, 2007 09:53AM
Even if he does have a code of honour, I still think he's a Monster simply for the fact he's an alien.

Lucy Westenra from Bram Stoker's Dracula has Monster applied because Dracula is considered a monster (in this case, a vampire). He's very sophisticated, but he's still a monster.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

Man, as a kid, this scene used to give me nightmares. The arm still firing was a nice special effect...that part was kick ass and that's why I love the Predator's weaponry in these movies.

The scene that really made me shiver was the Predator coming after Dillon as Dillon goes for his other weapon. At first, I thought Dillon might still have a chance, but when the Predator deployed his wrist gauntlet, I'm thinking, 'Aw naw...that can't be good.'

Needless to say, I was right: because as Dillon grits his teeth and tries to draw down on the trophy hunter, the Predator rips through his torso with the blades and lifts him high in the air. To this day, when I see this scene, I can still hear Dillon's screams echoing in my head...really frightening and really suspenseful at the same time. This death scene was cool!
nice site must be loads of effort! good work
Desert_Eagle
January 17, 2013 08:06PM
I don't think energy weapon would come into this category, mainly because it didn't kill him.

The same goes for Dismemberment too.

I am also sorry all my other comments are complaining about the death
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 4?