Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dance of the Dwarfs: Bandit 1 (Carlos Palomino)

Posted by old bluffer 
Dance of the Dwarfs: Bandit 1 (Carlos Palomino)
November 26, 2007 08:16PM
Re: Dance of the Dwarfs: Bandit 1 (Carlos Palomino)
November 26, 2007 09:13PM
What about "riddle", if riddle does count for other games? Although Harry didn't actually solve the riddle, but won through a dirty trick.smiling smiley

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
November 27, 2007 12:44AM
I discounted "Riddle", in the same way that if Wesley had just stabbed Vizzini while he was staring at the cups, it wouldn't apply either. Maybe we need a new category, "Trickery"...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2007 12:46AM by old bluffer.
November 27, 2007 12:59AM
By the way, this is another film submitted by Mr Briggs that I've never heard of, but feel an ill-advised desire to now see. I think I've learned my lesson after Frogs though winking smiley.
November 27, 2007 01:57AM
Ahh, don't worry, I don't exactly recommend it. I mainly like it since it was a gnawing childhood mystery for a long time. winking smiley

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2007 01:58AM by Mr. Briggs Inc..
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 17?