Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Edward Scissorhands: The Inventor (Vincent Price)

Posted by old bluffer 
Edward Scissorhands: The Inventor (Vincent Price)
July 23, 2007 11:55PM
Re: Edward Scissorhands: The Inventor (Vincent Price)
July 24, 2007 12:56AM
Offscreen? We saw him fall down in a flashback. In fact I always assumed that it was Edward who inadvertantly got to close and killed him.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
July 24, 2007 02:33AM
I think he dies of a heart attack, honestly.
July 24, 2007 06:34AM
I wrote the reviews for this film from memory, so I'm sure you're right about the flashback. In the absence of evidence, I think old age is fair enough rather than a heart attack though.
This is very annoying, I put my third death down on the same day Old Bluffer did and like my previous two are not on this glorious website. Please put them on. Hope I didn't offend anyone.
July 27, 2007 01:03PM
Most deaths take quite a number of weeks to put up. Check "Drafts" to see if he's currently working on yours.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2007 01:04PM by Mr. Briggs Inc..
Thanks for the info, Briggs. Unfortunately for me they're not there.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 6?