Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Star Trek: Generations: Dr. Tolian Soran (Malcolm McDowell)

Posted by old bluffer 
Star Trek: Generations: Dr. Tolian Soran (Malcolm McDowell)
June 01, 2007 11:17PM
Re: Star Trek: Generations: Dr. Tolian Soran (Malcolm McDowell)
June 01, 2007 11:19PM
Comments from Mad Movie Mathew that Mouseburger felt were more fitting on this thread than in the submission:

In the alternate ending that was rejected by test audiences (for making a mockery of Kirk's demise), Picard fiddles with the launcher after Kirk as de-cloaked it, but instead fires it, seemingly towards to the sun. Soran can only watch as it arcs back towards the planet and crashes into the distance. Soran climbs up to a platform, dropping his gun, to try and reach the Nexus, but it simply moves overhead. An angry Soran dives at Picard, who picks up Soran's gun and shoots him in mid-air. As with Kirk, this is a absolutely rubbish demise.
June 02, 2007 12:12AM
So, "Alternate fate"?

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
June 02, 2007 09:30AM
Yay, MB! Long time no see! Nice to see another submission up too. I agree on Alternate Fate too.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2007 09:30AM by Matt.
Soran probably thought before he got blown up by his own rocket launcher "PICARD! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
What he really thought was "Hindsight tells me that I shouldn't of installed those damn clamps."
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 19?