Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gremlins: Sheriff Frank Kelly (Scott Brady)

Posted by old bluffer 
Gremlins: Sheriff Frank Kelly (Scott Brady)
April 16, 2007 11:57AM
Re: Gremlins: Sheriff Frank Kelly (Scott Brady)
April 16, 2007 05:00PM
I would say that I never thought of the pair as being dead, but I was the one who submitted the controversial Random Task review, so I can't talk.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2007 05:08PM by Matt.
This was definately an Ironic death. The sheriff and his deputy were teasing Billy relentlessly earlier and completely dismissed and ridiculed all his claims about the gremlin threat (despite being shown Gizmo, who he and his deputy teased as well).
My husband is 69 y.o. and interested in Scott Brady's last movie and circumstances about his death, and info would be appreciated ... thanks
Re: Gremlins: Sheriff Frank Kelly (Scott Brady)
May 17, 2007 12:06PM
Really the best information I know of is here --> [www.imdb.com]. Emphysema is all it says, you can find details for Gremlins there as well.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2007 12:07PM by Mr. Briggs Inc..
Is there any proof that the sheriff and his deputy were killed in the wreck?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 23?