Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nosferatu: Knock (Alexander Granach)

Posted by old bluffer 
Nosferatu: Knock (Alexander Granach)
February 01, 2007 03:41PM
Re: Nosferatu: Knock (Alexander Granach)
February 01, 2007 03:50PM
Not having seen this film, I'm not sure about which categories should apply.
I assume he is spiritually bound to Orlok, so dies with him - but I've put "unique" for now.
February 03, 2007 04:51AM
Yeah he's basically under a spell, so it's hard to say how it works with master/slave.
February 03, 2007 12:28PM
I was always under the impression Nosferatu's crazy man-slaave just carried on being crazy after Orlock died.`

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
February 03, 2007 01:07PM
His death scene is the very next scene after Orlock fights The Sun so you're probably right, although he admittedly didn't have much time for introspection. winking smiley
February 04, 2007 11:41PM
I've never seen the film myself, but I did see the action figures put out by Silent Screamers, which gave Knock the surname 'Renfield,' apparently to bring him a little more in line with the Dracula mythos.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 7?