Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

King Cobra: Nick Hashimoto (Pat Morita)

Posted by old bluffer 
King Cobra: Nick Hashimoto (Pat Morita)
January 31, 2007 12:24AM
Re: King Cobra: Nick Hashimoto (Pat Morita)
January 31, 2007 12:26AM
I've rated this quite highly, mainly due to the great acting by Mr Miyagi and the goat.

When I can nick the DVD from Mouseburger I will add some grabs, as they will be quite funny.
January 31, 2007 01:56AM
Yeah, Morita is good, but the movie and script drag him down... terribly.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
January 31, 2007 04:44PM
Wax on.. Wax OUCH!

Sorry about that. I take it that this a good ol' fashioned cheesy B-movie? Never heard of it before - then again, never heard of "Frogs" before either...

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!
January 31, 2007 10:29PM
No, this is a "new-school" cgi-addicted VERY bad movie.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
January 31, 2007 10:52PM
If it was CGI, then they have used some very advanced processing technology to reproduce the look of a large rubber snake perfectly! grinning smiley
March 13, 2007 11:28AM
Whoop, sorry, I guess all the giant snake films just blur in my mind after a while. The one I was thinking of was "Python" with Robert Englund.

Anywho, it should be mentioned that while they did indeed know that the tube was filled with sleeping gas, they thought it would be a fatal dosage.

And I thought Hashimoto was killed onscreen (after a bit of dramatic slo-mo).

April 15, 2007 06:38PM
Grabs added, and I'm quite chuffed with them if I do say so myself! cool smiley
April 15, 2007 06:57PM

You have to wonder for a second if Nick thought he was capturing a very thin bull than a snake. Great grabs.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2007 06:57PM by Matt.
April 15, 2007 07:06PM
I have to agree with Matt in that the grabs you have made OB are top notch - it's reminded me of how much we chuckled at this climactic scene!!! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2007 12:14AM by Mr Mouseburger.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 9?