Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

House of Clocks, The: deadbeat teenagers

Posted by old bluffer 
House of Clocks, The: deadbeat teenagers
January 15, 2007 07:42PM
Comments for death : House of Clocks, The: deadbeat teenagers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2007 07:47PM by old bluffer.
Re: House of Clocks, The: deadbeat teenagers
January 15, 2007 07:56PM
You said that TV movies should not be submitted

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
January 15, 2007 08:01PM
According to an IMDb review, "it was deemed too gory and never aired". Plus, it got European theatrical releases, so it counts.

OB, maybe list them as character / character / character (actor / actor / actor). We could probably do that for deaths that link to other pages too.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2007 08:08PM by Matt.
January 15, 2007 08:06PM
Old Bluffer's Sunday Cinema was showing an eclectic double bill last night - Jack Frost followed by House of Clocks.
Attendance was pretty good, but disappointingly, no females were interested. :confused:
January 16, 2007 12:21PM
On another point, why don't you split the death into... maybe 3? I have a similar problem with Death Race 2000

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2007 12:51PM by old bluffer.
January 16, 2007 12:55PM
I did start entering it as three deaths to begin with, with the intention of two of them just containing a link to the main writeup. In this case though, I thought they were such weak personalities, and it's such an obscure film, that one page for all of them would suffice.

So has anyone else seen this film? smiling smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 20?