Eragon: Durza (Robert Carlyle)
January 01, 2007 12:25PM
Re: Eragon: Durza (Robert Carlyle)
February 02, 2007 05:38PM
"This is for Brom! I expected more!"

What a truly terrible film.
October 28, 2007 07:00PM
A pitiful way for two of my favorite characters to die. The film was a complete waste of the £4.50 i paid to see it and the 3 hours of my life i wasted watching it.

I could rant on all day about the film but you all have lives of your own so i won't bother but WHERE IS THE WHOLE FIGHT SCENE WITH DURZA AND ERAGON AND THE WHOLE SCAR FIASCO!! You know practically the main point of the entire next book.
January 02, 2008 05:49PM
did eragon's sword reach the heart?
Instead we have a disjointed, unoriginal sequence of scenes where a farmboy turns into a Demigod with Dragon in an unconvincing and unsatisfying fashion.

Well, at least in that respect it was a faithful adaption of the book...
Ghostkaiba297
May 25, 2009 06:03AM
Hey, you spelt Saphira's name wrong. I know her name is derived from "Sapphire", but it's still spelt " Saphira ". Can you change the spelling errors?
June 03, 2009 11:22PM
Cheers for the spot, Saphira's name is now spelled correctly.
Brad Burgess
October 24, 2009 08:43AM
The film of Eragon was a disgrace!!!!!! The Author of the artical THANKYOU!!!! Today I have commented on over 12 sites that are bagging out the movie and how it let down the readers/fans on the novel. You have given me plenty of help for my up comming English Oral presentation. I need critisum about the movie and i think i got was i was looking for. heaps of Thannks Brad.

Thanks.

May your sword stay sharp.
I just wanted to say thank you very much for reminding me that there are other intelligent people in the world that don't blindly listen to Hollywood, and I liked all of the geeky references and allusions, because I had never thought of the movie that way. I was too busy screaming at the TV screen for all of the stuff that they managed to screw up. And out of curiosity, does anyone know what the hell they intended with in their depiction of the Ra'zac? The only thing I can think of is the Nightmare Before Christmas met Lord of the Rings. Thanks again guys.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 14?