Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: Aslan (Liam Neeson)

Posted by old bluffer 
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: Aslan (Liam Neeson)
December 14, 2005 01:33AM
Comments for death : Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: Aslan (Liam Neeson).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2006 12:44PM by Mr Mouseburger.
Im guessing from this explanation of opinion old bluffer has written he doesn't like narnia or christianity. Maybe you should keep your opinion open and listen to other peoples, you come across very defensive and dismissive of other opinions. Give Edmund a chance, he was tricked by the white witch and also treated badly by his siblings. Yes, he was wrong in many way's, but he is a child, needs to be taught, he just hasn't been taught properly. I think, though i am standing up for a fictional character, you need to be a bit more diplomatic and understanding from other peoples points of view. Also a bit more sensitive too. He was forgiven because the other children admitted they treated him wrong, they pushed him to to it by treating him like they were all more important.
Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: Aslan (Liam Neeson)
February 10, 2010 01:13AM
I'm wounded - I'm very much a fan, and hope they'll film a new sequel where evil followers of Tash infiltrate Narnia and cause havok by trying to blow up Cair Paravel. Mr Tumnus could be recast with Kiefer Sutherland, and following the brutal death of his wife by a suicide weasel, he could go on a rampage of torturing infidel Calormenes in order to thwart the invasion.

It's a plot that practically writes itself.

I know what you mean though, there are still some cynics that haven't embraced Aslan into their hearts.

OB
He may be a lion, but it is still sad to see an animal die, you heartless bastard!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 1?