Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reservoir Dogs: Mr Blonde (Michael Madsen)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Reservoir Dogs: Mr Blonde (Michael Madsen)
November 05, 2006 11:09AM
Re: Reservoir Dogs: Mr Blonde (Michael Madsen)
November 12, 2006 11:51AM
Nice one smiling smiley If I remember rightly, he not only shoots him in the chest, but empties his clip into him, then keeps firing on an empty chamber.
By the way, I would like to tell you I know the tortured cop's name. It's Marvin Nash. Though after what Mr Blonde did to him, Mutilated Nash is more like it.
A great write-up... but rather than a knife as stated, Mr Blonde (Michael Madsen) actually uses a cut-throat razor which he removes from his boot with which to disfigure and torture [said] Police Officer - Marvin Nash. The scene is powerful given the bemused, shocked and somewhat angered expression on Mr Blonde's face as he having been shot now realises the gravity of the situation (the fact that he has had a full clip emptied into his torso) and slowly limply slips down the warehouse wall.
The killer should be credited as Freddy Newandyke / Mr. Orange and the dearly departed as Vic Vega / Mr. White
Monk
The killer should be credited as Freddy Newandyke / Mr. Orange and the dearly departed as Vic Vega / Mr. White
No, we're talking about Mr. Blonde. Harvey Keitel was Mr. White.
Yeah sorry about that, accidentally typed down White instead of Blonde.
April 12, 2008 03:18AM
I love this death. Mr. Blonde is such a bastard, my sister and I actually cheered when he gets blown away out of nowhere. Cheers to Michael Madsen for playing such an effective, sadistic creep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Movie Deaths Gallery: [smg.photobucket.com]
DVD Collection: [kooshmeister.dvdaf.com]
April 09, 2009 12:26PM
Yeah that's how I like my villains: sadistic douchebags who don't care what they do and who gets in their way. Reservoir Dogs was a pretty sick movie (I don't mean cool-sick, I mean literally sick) and Mr. Blonde's mutilation of Nash's ear definately did that. P.S. Mr. Blonde is the film's main villain: he's the bastard with no honor unlike the other gangsters who do have some.
Did you know that when Marvin Nash adlibbed that he had a son, Michael Madsen actually walked out in disgust.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 8?