Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man\'s Chest: Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man\'s Chest: Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)
November 03, 2006 01:56PM
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man\'s Chest: Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)
November 03, 2006 04:48PM
You forgot to mention that the Kranken spits out Jack's hat, which it had eaten earlier. A darkly humerous touch.

"Hello, beastie."
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man\'s Chest: Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)
November 03, 2006 07:13PM
It is interesting to note that a few women (or one woman several times) winking smiley submitted this death. I think either they are Johnny Depp fans, or enjoy seeing men getting eaten!! grinning smiley
I hated this film so bad. I think it would've been cooler to actually see jack get ripped up, crushed, smothered, drowned all that jazz so that we can confirm his death.

He isn't dead imo, cuz the dumb Disney producers like to keep the drooling lady fans ready and waiting- thus the Kraken probably just reserved him in its mouth.
I think Jack is a pretty cool char, but indeed, the fangirls just make him too annoying to enjoy.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
May 28, 2007 10:59AM
I think we can now add Resurrection to this one.

The former crew of the Black Pearl and Barbossa are forced to travel to Davy Jones' Locker in the afterlife to rescue Jack's soul from a world where he commands a ship made of up parts of his psyche. They manage to get him back, however he now occasionally speaks to little Jacks.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!
Nah, I don't think that really counts. It's because it happened in the next movie, this movie.
June 06, 2007 09:14AM
But Spock counts and he wasn't resurrected until The Search for Spock:
[www.moviedeaths.com]

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!
Shouldn't "Blaze of Glory" be included? After all, Jack runs into the Kraken's mouth with saber drawn, ready to slash and hack with all his might.
Perhaps... perhaps... winking smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 9?