Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Face Off: Castor Troy (John Travolta)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Face Off: Castor Troy (John Travolta)
September 06, 2006 08:22PM
Re: Face Off: Castor Troy (John Travolta)
September 06, 2006 08:24PM
Jack, i have omitted the unsatisfying category, as in order to get it included, we need some lines as to why the death was unsatisfying.

feel free to post up some more stuff here and i will add it in (and the category).
September 06, 2006 08:26PM
Before Mr Briggs says anythingwinking smiley, i am aware the name of the film is "Face/Off". However, due to the problems these pesky obliques cause to computer code, i have had to leave that out.

September 06, 2006 10:06PM
In a unique note, it's two actors playing each other. Essentially Cage is Travolta (and is the one who dies) and Travolta is Cage.

So you get this weird result...
Deceased Character: Castor Troy (Nicholas Cage / John Travolta)
Archetype: Baddy (Major)
Killed by: Sean Archer (John Travolta / Nicholas Cage)

Argh, too confusing! I've listed the pre-swop actors first, as that's who the characters really are, if you get my drift.

Mr Mouseburger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Before Mr Briggs says anything,

I thought you would be more afraid of me saying that...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2006 10:11PM by Matt.
September 06, 2006 10:32PM
This is true, but i have taken it from the point of view that at the time of the death, the actors were in "swap" mode, and so listed it accordingly.
February 02, 2007 04:13PM
How bout "Revenge"? The guy killed Archer's son, his best friend, his boss, and... oh yeah, slept with Archer's wife.
Dear movie deaths website it should be Deceased character Castor Troy (Nicholas cage).
Archtype Baddy (major)
Killed by Sean Archer (john Travolta)
The death of Castor Troy (Nicholas cage) Archtype Baddy (major) Killed by Sean Archer (John Travolta)
The death of Castor Troy (Nicholas cage) Archtype Baddy (major) Killed by Sean Archer (John Travolta) Killed with Harpoon
Other death reviews for face/off - movie Castor Troy (Nicholas Cage)
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 16?