Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fifth Element, The: Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg (Gary Oldman)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Fifth Element, The: Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg (Gary Oldman)
September 04, 2006 06:51PM
Comments for death : Fifth Element, The: Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg (Gary Oldman).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2006 08:01PM by Mr Mouseburger.
Re: Fifth Element, The: Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg (Gary Oldman)
September 04, 2006 07:25PM
What about "Betrayal"? Didn't the Mondoshowan work for Zorg?

Question: What was more painful for Zorg, being in the same room as the big bomb as it explodes, or the feeling in his gut when he realizes this?

Seriously, can you imagine the feeling that you are the final passenger aboard a starship, and that a bomb, with the power to blow up a ship the size of an ocean-liner will explode in about half a minute. Even worse to know that you stopped this with just 5 seconds left only to discover that another, more unstoppable bomb with those five seconds on it has been activated by some P'Oed lackeys.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2006 08:00PM by Mr Mouseburger.
September 04, 2006 07:53PM
You might want to change the film to 'The Fifth Element', as you already have one death from the film under that title, and that is the film's official title. (I think I was trying to save my fingers the extra typing.

You might also want to bolden "Oh no..."

Thanks for putting it up, by the way. smiling smiley

I think the feeling in his gut is the true killer. The expression of sheer shock/awe at the second bomb is priceless (it doesn't beat the expression he pulls when he realizes he hasn't got the stones and has to go back, though).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2006 08:00PM by Mr Mouseburger.
September 04, 2006 09:59PM
Mr. Briggs Inc. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about "Betrayal"? Didn't the Mondoshowan work
> for Zorg?

No. They split up after they fail to get Zorg the stones earlier in the film. They are out on their own, trying to get the stones for themselves (just to get back at Zorg), hence why they attack the police officers with "Korben" and attempt to check onto the ship at the airport.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2006 10:00PM by Matt.
September 05, 2006 07:25PM
What about False Alarm? Zorg thinks he's going to die in an explosion, stops the bomb, ad what happens? He dies in an explosion. Sounds like a candidate for me.
September 05, 2006 07:52PM
nah, not really a false alarm, more a cock up.

a false alarm is when you prime yourself for some action to happen, and then a cute little kitten appears instead, giving you a mild jump, but then a sense of relief (only for the monster to then suddenly appear and gore the victim)
September 05, 2006 08:07PM
This still has the "False Alarm" symptoms.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
June 30, 2007 08:12PM
I just noticed I put down the wrong aliens - Mondoshawans are the robot goodies at the start, but the ones who worked (or did) for Zorg were Mangalores.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!
July 17, 2007 08:39AM
It has been changed Matt, i take it you were watching this last night on the Sci-Fi channel?? grinning smiley
July 17, 2007 09:01AM
Actually, I watched it on my Bruce Willis spree before Die Hard 4.0. Those of you who were watching my 'watched' DVD sig might of noticed an extraordinary amount of Bruce Willis film showing up (with the Die Hard trilogy popping up last). I'm afraid I only have Freeview, so no Sci-Fi for me. This film is a childhood favourite of mine, I have to say.

"Multipass!"

BTW, you left 'Mondoshawan' in the 'Killed by' field. Cheers, though, for changing it.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2007 09:17AM by Matt.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 8?