Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wizard of Oz, The: The Wicked Witch of the East (Margaret Hamilton)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Wizard of Oz, The: The Wicked Witch of the East (Margaret Hamilton)
September 04, 2006 07:06PM
Re: Wizard of Oz, The: The Wicked Witch of the East (Margaret Hamilton)
September 04, 2006 07:18PM
I don't think Dorothy conjured up the storm, so this should not be "Accidental", and Dorothy should not be the killer. Maybe "Vanishing Corpse" could apply since we see the feet shrivel up.

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2006 07:25PM by Mr. Briggs Inc..
Re: Wizard of Oz, The: The Wicked Witch of the East (Margaret Hamilton)
September 04, 2006 07:25PM
not sure about this, isnt the wizard of oz all in the mind of some fevered little girl. Therefore the storm is conjured up in her mind, and so i am happy enough thinking she was the cause of the death of the WWotE (who is also Miss Gulch).

However, i will take Dorothy out of being the killer for this, but i will leave it as accidental, bacause this was not an intended death at all.

Margaret Hamilton was the Wicked Witch of the West and was killed when Dorothy threw a bucket of water on her. There was not an actor for the Wicked Witch of the East she only appeared as legs under Dorothy's house.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 12?