Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Die Hard 2: Die Harder: Colonel Stuart (William Sadler)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Die Hard 2: Die Harder: Colonel Stuart (William Sadler)
November 28, 2005 12:00AM
I cant this lame death was mentioned but not the icicle (sorry about the spelling, how is that spelt any ways) through the eye HELLO ICICLE THROUGH SOMEONES EYE
I really disliked this death, because of the fact that they killed off 2 guys at once. I would have both Stuart and McClane off the plane. With Stuart landing after McClae so he's a few feet away from McClane. Unfortunately for Stuart McClane lights the fuel path he's standing on. So he cooks whilst the rest of them blow up. Not bad, eh???
Re: Die Hard 2: Die Harder: Colonel Stuart (William Sadler)
June 02, 2007 02:13PM
Really nitpicky, the film's actual title is just plain 'Die Hard 2'. 'Die Harder' is a tagline that's just kind of caught on.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!
June 05, 2007 11:46PM
I just saw this movie last movie. I can't quite say I liked this death. I think he should died a worse way just like the other guy who chopped up by the jet engine.
Actually, the tagline's been on boxes and everything since at least VHS, so it's...an actual tagline.
June 23, 2007 04:19PM
The fact is that it's not really part of the title. It's simply announced as 'Die Hard 2'. It's a tagline, but it's not a subtitle.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2007 04:23PM by Matt.
June 27, 2007 08:56PM
I saw this film a few weeks back- finally.

This death is definitely unsatsifying. Stuart was a madman, you could even see it in his eyes, and he simply blows up. I hated how Major Grant got the better death of grinding when he all in all had less screen time and was far less malevolent.

I probably would've liked it better if Stuart realized there was a fuel leakage so he hurriedly slides down there to try fixing it and right as his hand touches it, McClane's line of fire speeds up, ignites him and then everything explodes. That would've at least been interesting.
July 26, 2007 12:02AM
Not to nitpick, but they weren't too busy celebrating- they noticed that they're low on gas.

-----------------------------------
The name's Bond, James Bond.
[billtheman.dvdaf.com]

July 26, 2007 12:11AM
Well, the other terrorists certainly didn't know - and neither did Esperanza or Stuart notice. I mean, if they knew, they would not be taking off and blowing smoke rings (as one terrorist is doing).

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 21?