Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Scream 3: Cotton Weary (Liev Schreiber)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Scream 3: Cotton Weary (Liev Schreiber)
November 25, 2005 12:00AM
This was a good movie. However They should made cottons death a little more brutal. They really needed needed to make all the deaths a little more graphic.
Re: Scream 3: Cotton Weary (Liev Schreiber)
December 01, 2005 10:46PM
I suppose by the third film though they were running out of ideas on how to kill people in original ways.

Craven made a modern masterpiece with the initial Scream film, and pumped energy back into the teen horror genre (which later spawned "I know what you did Last Summer"winking smiley, but then fell back to his usual ways, and persisted with a concept that had lost its originality (a la Nightmare on Elm Street).

Mouseburger
February 02, 2006 08:54PM
I agree. 3 was more of a comedy than a horror movie, although it was slightly better than 2.

I think they should make Scream 4, where the killer is revealed to be Sydney at the end. That would rock.
Bryan Holub
October 09, 2008 09:45PM
"I think they should make Scream 4, where the killer is revealed to be Sydney at the end. That would rock."
That would be retarded, such a dumb idea. Seriously, what would make that rock... I'm curious, what in the world would make that rock? Sidney is no killer... but she is a hottie, that's for certain.
that is so stupid! i would hate it if the killer turns out to be sidney! why on earth would you like the killer to be sidney??!!!! your idea is so stupid, no offence
Wouldn't he be Goody (Major)?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 23?