Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shaun Of The Dead: David (Dylan Moran)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Shaun Of The Dead: David (Dylan Moran)
November 20, 2005 12:00AM
Comments for death : Shaun of the Dead: David (Dylan Moran).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2006 09:48PM by Mr Mouseburger.
Re: Shaun Of The Dead: David (Dylan Moran)
January 10, 2006 06:06PM
Hahaha the silly twat deserves it, im suprised the zombies didn't quickly shove him back in
February 02, 2006 08:37PM
Yep, if a douche bag has to go out, make it as pitiful and gory and painful and non-martyr-able as possible, I always say.
[bgcolor=red]
You people are so STUPID!!! You fail to realise that David isnt a 'twat' or anything like that! He was going to shoot Shauns mum because she was becoming a zombie and everyone in the bar was too stupid to realise that except him! By them yelling at him they just wasted time and shuans mum came back to life and shaun ended up having to shoot her...If they had just let david do it when she was dead it woulnt have been quite so bad!!! David was only doing what was nessasary! He shouldnt have died!!!...thats my two cents smiling smiley[/bgcolor]
February 21, 2006 10:18PM
I sort of agree with you Fox girl, David was the cold hard face of logic in the film, but i think anyone would be rightly upset with him for suggesting that they have to blow their own mums head off!!

Mouseburger

Indeed. The last thing you want to hear is that you have to shoot your mother's head off, or that you "did the right thing there" after doing it yourself. I think Shaun punching David is justified, as he should have just kept his mouth shut, but then when David picks up the rifle and actually fires it at Shaun (It's not cocked, so it doesn't actually shoot him, but the fact he intended to kill Shaun still stands) his death is pretty much justified as well. Plus he attempted to open the door of the pub and let the zombies in anyway, so he was as good as dead either way.
Kooshmeister
April 17, 2006 08:56PM
This should also go under Devoured and Dismemberment.
rusty
david
April 30, 2006 02:39PM
Dylan Moran is the sex and deserves no death at all, the end.
Iellwen
May 24, 2006 03:42AM
I agree with K. This death needs more categories. Perhaps "monster" as well
May 24, 2006 07:05PM
I guess we gotta ask ourselves whether zombies qualify as monsters or not. When you really think about it, a zombie in the basic sense, undead or otherwise, is just a mentally screwed-up, physically decaying person. It always bugs me in zombie films when the characters readily refer to them as "things" or "creatures" when they are still completely human, just acting differently.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2006 07:06PM by Kooshmeister.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 24?