Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Masters of the Universe: Skeletor (Frank Langella)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Masters of the Universe: Skeletor (Frank Langella)
June 28, 2006 07:07PM
Mr. Briggs Incorporated
Re: Masters of the Universe: Skeletor (Frank Langella)
June 28, 2006 07:37PM
I expected a higher rating from the often-nostalgic members of MDDB! Even if this is after the fact, would this be "Cheating-Death" in addition to not quite dead?

Skeletor=Skeet?
June 28, 2006 11:10PM
yes,i tihnk you might be right here, it does sound like a cheats death, albeit in a DVD easter egg!

What do you think Kooshmeister?

Mouseburger
June 28, 2006 11:17PM
I had thought about it while writing the death, but I didn't select it as one of the categories. Now that I think about it, though, you guys are right, it's definitely a "Cheating Death"-worthy entry! Too bad we can't say the same for Saurod earlier in the film - although in the comic adaptation, he isn't killed, while Skeletor is irrefutably killed (ironically, when Evil-Lyn throws a rock at his head while he is battling He-Man; guess she wasn't so loyal after all!).
June 28, 2006 11:20PM
ok, changed it from not quite dead to cheating death.
January 14, 2007 05:48PM
Kooshmeister, i have added some of the grabs you have kindly donated to the site. I will add a few more in in the coming days - i know it took a while, but we got there in the endwinking smiley

Nice grabs.
January 14, 2007 05:52PM
Dolph Lundgren's second death on the site, they seem to be a bit, er... different though!

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
January 15, 2007 09:19AM
Mr Mouseburger
Kooshmeister, i have added some of the grabs you have kindly donated to the site. I will add a few more in in the coming days - i know it took a while, but we got there in the endwinking smiley

Nice grabs.

Awesome! Thank you, I was beginning to think I as submitting too many... XD
January 15, 2007 08:02PM
Sorry, but I've removed Cheating Death - that was one of my original categories and it isn't intended for characters that look as though they die only to crop up at the end, it's more subtle than that - please read the category description for what it's for.
January 15, 2007 08:04PM
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 11?