Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spider-Man: Norman Osborn (Willem Dafoe)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Re: Spider-Man: Norman Osborn (Willem Dafoe)
May 19, 2008 05:08PM
Matt
What about Accidental? I don't think he intented to be killed by the glider. (although, how was he planning to escape?)

I guess he figured Peter's body would halt the glider's momentum long enough for him to move out of the way. One human body (not to mention a brick wall) halted it, after all.

Mr Mouseburger
Nah, i don't think we can class osbourn as a friend of Peter Parker's - if anything he was just a father figure.

They were still at least casual acquaintances in as Peter and Norman, and wouldn't have come to blows if Peter weren't Spider-Man and/or Norman weren't the Green Goblin.

Mr Mouseburger
He is a victim of his own trap, which was executed with his complete knowledge. That Parker avoided it, does not make it an accident.

Well, he still clearly didn't intend to kill himself, so it's not suicide. from his point of view it would sure be an accident. winking smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Movie Deaths Gallery: [smg.photobucket.com]
DVD Collection: [kooshmeister.dvdaf.com]
Sfgbbksfblsnf
Re: Spider-Man: Norman Osborn (Willem Dafoe)
January 10, 2012 06:29PM
THE GREEN GOBLIN NEVER DIES IN THE COMICS
In the movie "Spider-Man", Norman Osborn's last words was: "Peter, don't tell Harry."
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 11?