Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Scream 2: Randy Meeks (Jamie Kennedy)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Scream 2: Randy Meeks (Jamie Kennedy)
August 22, 2005 11:00PM
Re: Scream 2: Randy Meeks (Jamie Kennedy)
July 28, 2007 03:44AM
He shouldn't have died. He was the best character of the series.

-----------------------------------
The name's Bond, James Bond.
[billtheman.dvdaf.com]

Randy shouldn't have died. He was so funny and I bet that anyone who saw Scream 2 would agree that he was the best character. Or at least one of them... He is so cool!!!
The Commentor Formerly Known As Monk
September 13, 2008 03:21PM
blaze of glory. besting the killer at his/her favourite MO is more than enough for it to qualify.
January 28, 2009 08:04PM
I know! He should have survived and appeared alive in the flesh in Scream 3. That definitely would have made it a whole lot better.
Delaney
April 18, 2009 12:45PM
I was so uspset when he died, i never saw it coming! I would have bet that he would be in Scream 3 but... i guess he didnt make the cut. He was the best actor there!
The Commentor Formerly Known As Monk
July 19, 2009 06:27PM
He's coming back for Scream 4.
i don't know how he can come back for scream 4!
Did he make another tape like in the 3rd movie!?
We don't know yet, it isn't out.
Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's coming back for Scream 4.

IS HE OMMMGGGGG I LOVE JAMIE KENNEDY SOOOO MUCH IM ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS OH IF HE IS IM GONNA BE SOOO HAPPPYYYYY BUT HEZ OBVIOUSLY GONNA COME BAK AS A SPECIAL APPERANCE LIKE HE DID IN SCREAM 3 I MEAN BUT IF HE CAME BAK 2 LIFE IN SCREAM EVEN BETTER BUT SADLY AINT GONNA HAPPEN PEEPZ BUT U NEVER NO LOOOL!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE JOINED ALL OF HIS FAN CLUBS THAT HEZ GOT LIKE GHOST WHISPERER , MALIBUS MOST WANTED .............................................. OH & HE WAS TOTALLY YHE BEST ACTOR IN SCREAM HE LOOK GOD DAMD SEXY IN SCREAM 2 DNT YA THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX PEACE :amazed:[/b]
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 2?