Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

True Lies: Salim Abu Aziz (Art Malik)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
True Lies: Salim Abu Aziz (Art Malik)
July 09, 2005 12:00AM
Re: True Lies: Salim Abu Aziz (Art Malik)
February 02, 2006 09:33PM
Love the comments for the last three pics. Made me giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl.
William
March 16, 2006 12:14AM
Hey, do you still happen to have the fullsized images?

Ace combat
March 30, 2006 07:31PM
Its actually an AIM-9 Sidewinder missile not a AGM-65 Maverick, he he feel the wrath of my mighty geek knowledge.
March 30, 2006 07:54PM
hehe, cheers for that - it is the little details that are important! i have tweaked the entry, as it does indeed look like a sidewinder. I am sure in the film they mention maverick missiles, but since when has Hollywood been accuratewinking smiley
Spunt
June 14, 2006 11:43PM
Surely 'Projectile'?
June 15, 2006 02:32PM
Not really since he himself isn't actually struck by the projectile.
July 14, 2006 05:47AM
if Salim Abu Aziz had lived the Crimson Jihad would have destroyed one US Major City each week.
July 14, 2006 07:08PM
Actually this is untrue. By the time Aziz bites the big one, Crimson Jihad was whittled down to about five or six guys in a helicopter, and their nukes rendered useless without the detonation key. Aziz's death was not actually necessary to end the story; he could've just been arrested.
If Salim Abu Aziz had been arrested then he might have been able to escape and re-establish his terrorist group in order to carry out his plans.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 17?