Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Aliens: Private Hudson (Bill Paxton)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Aliens: Private Hudson (Bill Paxton)
April 22, 2006 05:32PM
Re: Aliens: Private Hudson (Bill Paxton)
April 22, 2006 05:34PM
I am right in saying the aliens types are named FaceHuggers (the alien that lays the egg in the throat of the host) and ChestBursters (the baby alien that bursts out of the chest) aren't i?

Mr. Briggs Inc.
April 22, 2006 06:26PM
I collect Dark Horse comics, I believe they dubbed them with those names.
April 22, 2006 07:53PM
good stuff, as they are never really named in the films (as far as i can remember) it is hard to label them with something instantly identifiable to readers.

Sorry to be a stickler about this, but just to clarify, it is an alien hand that covers Hudson's face as he is taken, not a FaceHugger. Other than that, great write up!
May 05, 2006 03:05PM
Just finished watching this fantastic film (again) and feel that Private Hudson deserves a Blaze of Glory category to go with his Monsters! If there is one death that epitomises the "going out with a blaze of glory", then this is it. He's the in a total frenzy, firing, and taunting the onslaught of Aliens, "you want some of this... Oh, you want some too!!"

Most definately a BoG!! smiling smiley
May 05, 2006 06:51PM
Yes, having reminded myself of the writeup, it is a definite Blaze of Glory death - has been amended.

May 05, 2006 07:57PM
I've had the "quadrilogy" set for years now. Reading this write-up makes me want to sort out an "Alien Weekend" to watch them all!
Monk
August 17, 2007 07:41PM
How about offscreen killing?
August 17, 2007 07:53PM
Yeah, offscreen killing seems right..

-----------------------------------
The name's Bond, James Bond.
[billtheman.dvdaf.com]

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 17?