Re: King Kong: Lumpy (Andy Serkis)
January 24, 2007 05:04PM
if a carnictis ate u how would you die because they couldnt finish off lumpy like they could not finish his body because there mouth was not big enough so anyone how do you think he died by suffercation?
January 24, 2007 06:14PM
They more than likely bit off what they'd taken into their mouths. The one that swallowed his head probably bit it off from the neck.
January 25, 2007 08:34PM
Oh, those horrible horrible disgustingly fowl and repulsive super awesome cool phallic death worms!
worms
June 01, 2007 04:56PM
is it just me or do those worms look suspiciously like penises lol...
Re: worms
November 21, 2007 03:00PM
No, it's not just u. They actually do and that would just be the worst way ever to die especially with 2 others either biting your arm off or biting your leg off! It wouldn't be so much the pain of it, but more the fright of these big disgustin dirty scary creatures eating away your body!
real or fictional
January 31, 2008 11:07AM
That horrifying scene made me close my eyes in the theatre. Them carnictuses are fictional characters, but what's real is worms which are very long. There is a several meter long species living on certain beaches in Australia. What bothers me especially is that worms indeed do have teeth! For example the North American Seaworm, which grows about 30 centimeters long can bite you so heavily that you have to kill it in order to get free. it can leave you with a small bleeding wound. Keeping this in mind Lumpy's death makes me choke even more.
January 31, 2008 06:25PM
Heh, I swear, it seems like good ol' Lumpy gets more comments and more views than any of my other submissions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Movie Deaths Gallery: [smg.photobucket.com]
DVD Collection: [kooshmeister.dvdaf.com]
January 31, 2008 06:27PM
Probably due to the fact it is a truly nasty demise.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!
February 11, 2008 02:03AM
I WOULD SUFFOCATE IF MY HEAD WAS IN THAT THING.THAT IS REALLY A HORROR
February 11, 2008 02:08AM
i hate hate hate that part when that gross creature eats Lumpy and im not puting my head in a vagina
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 11?