Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Terminator 2: Judgement Day: T-1000 (Robert Patrick)

Posted by Mr Mouseburger 
Terminator 2: Judgement Day: T-1000 (Robert Patrick)
April 04, 2006 10:58PM
Mr. Brigss Inc.
Re: Terminator 2: Judgement Day: T-1000 (Robert Patrick)
April 04, 2006 11:02PM
This may be another bullets/gun thing, but it was the lava stoof that killed the old T-1000 X.P..
April 05, 2006 06:45PM
yes, it was the lava that killed him - but he would not have got into the lava stuff without a shot, an exlposion and a fall smiling smiley

July 22, 2006 05:44PM
I should point out that this write-up is out of order. Here's how it really goes

- T-1000 remorphs.
- T-800 splits from the Connors/fight# 1
- "Call to John"
- fight# 2
- the 2 Sarahs/reactivation
- T-1000 dies.
Combustion, please? After all, yes, T-1000 melted, but really, molten steel and no combustion? That does not go together. So really, the other categories are correct, but combustion is missing. If you don't put it there, I'll be so angry I'll burst into flames.(PUN INTENDED!! LOL!!)grinning smiley
November 28, 2009 03:54PM
There's one thing about this climax I do not get. When you see Sarah loading her shotgun you can clearly see 8 bullets in her hand before she loads it. Then when she fires them at the T-1000 before The Governator steps she fires 7 shots before he remorphs and wags his finger. Where was the last shot?
The odd thing is, during the whole scene with those two Sarah Connors, I can never see her feet in the regular movie. Is this some kind of special edition stuff? Or do you judge by John's eyes? That's confusing.
Director's cut. A lot of scenes that make the film worse, but a few extra bits at the end where you can see the t1000 malfunctioning, which is a cool improvement
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 20?