Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Screen shots

Posted by Mr. Briggs Inc. 
Wait, perhaps it's case sensitive? Did you capitalize last time?

But the true reason I wanted to post was, if I ever do find a way to get screen-shots, would you rather wide-screen or full-screen?
Or rather, did you remember NOT to capitalize?
Mr. Briggs Incorporated
Re: Screen shots
May 26, 2006 06:31PM
DAH! Got-Dang it! I forgot the "24" again! Sigh, disregard the above messages. The final word is,

dr.strangeno24@comcast.net

(it's right this time)
May 26, 2006 07:15PM
we would want all screen shots in their original aspect ratio. we will resizre it at this end so it fits to the conventions of the website.
Mr. Briggs Incorporated
May 27, 2006 02:43PM
I applied for a new password, but it says that it's inactive.
Mr. Briggs Incorporated
Account
May 30, 2006 01:02PM
Could you maybe E-Mail me again to fix this? I got your E-Mail Bluffer, did you get mine?
Re: Account
May 30, 2006 02:07PM
All you need to do is click "login", and then paste dr.strangeno24@comcast.net into the "I've forgotten my password" box and click the button. In fact, I've already done this for you so you should have received a mail telling you your new password.

I honestly don't know why you're having problems with this - unless your comcast.net mail account is really unreliable.

OB
Mr. Briggs Incorporated
Account
May 30, 2006 03:43PM
Yikes! I suppose it is sad smiley I just now applied for a new new password and it still didn't work!

I still distinctly remember it said something about giving it 24 hours to receive an account activation E-Mail or something to that nature.
August 10, 2006 02:38PM
Hey, I'm a registered user now! (I never got the verification E-Mail)

What about those screenshots? I hear something about turning off overlays.
March 02, 2007 11:31PM
I'm mildly confused as far as screenshots go too. So far I have submitted two deaths (neither of which have been posted yet) and I had screenshots to go with them. I wasn't sure how to include them though, so I uploaded them from my drive onto photobucket.com and then included the links to the screenshots with my submission. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do that or not or if there even is some sort of set procedure for this. Could you enlighten me as to what exactly we're supposed to do as far as pictures go?

Also, I have a minor question about submissions that I would like to know the answer to. I submitted my first death several days ago and only just submitted my second one a few minutes ago. The first one still hasn't appeared on the site even though it has been several days. Is this normal? How long does it normally take for submissions to finally show up on the site? These deaths were from a movie that is not in the list yet (Final Destination 3) Does that impact the amount of time it takes to show up?

Well, these questions aside, I REALLY love this site. I discovered it a few days ago (shortly before submitting my first death) and I can't get enough of it. Great job, guys!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login