Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Draft Death Feedback

Posted by Matt 
Re: Draft Death Feedback
May 29, 2008 04:34PM
Regarding Sam from 28 Weeks Later, I made a boo-boo. "Remarkably, he does immediately become one of the Infected; he continues yelling in his own voice" should be "doesn't" instead of "does."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Movie Deaths Gallery: [smg.photobucket.com]
DVD Collection: [kooshmeister.dvdaf.com]
June 12, 2009 09:04PM
Regarding Peter Yarbro's death, it's a flashback only, even though he's the first person in Creepshow to die onscreen. I should probably rewrite and resubmit it explaining the flashback angle in more detail. Also, have we got a flashback category yet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Movie Deaths Gallery: [smg.photobucket.com]
DVD Collection: [kooshmeister.dvdaf.com]
June 15, 2009 03:24AM
I can't see the drafts anymore <.<

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
August 02, 2010 02:07AM
I'd like to bring this up since I viewed it: D'Artagnan in The Man in the Iron Mask died when Louis stabbed him with a dagger, not after shooting him with a flintlock pistol. The review is incorrect as to his cause of death.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 20?