Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Haven't logged on for a while...

Posted by old bluffer 
Haven't logged on for a while...
April 06, 2007 02:04AM
Hmmm... I haven't been able to log on here for a while, and now I'm back I see Mouse is AWOL too sad smiley.
There is a large backlog of writeups to add so I will try my best to add one or two a day until our "trusted editor" system is in place. No idea when that will be mind you...

Remember, deaths will generally be added as drafts first, which you will be able to preview here: [www.moviedeaths.com]
Re: Haven't logged on for a while...
April 06, 2007 12:21PM
Damn, and I thought you were away working on that... :crying:

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
April 06, 2007 02:32PM
You could always submit and make it wiki-based.

(ducks the rocks thrown at him)
April 06, 2007 06:35PM
I think we should complete the films we've started and then move onto some new ones. Just a thought.

You could always have moderators, that vote on draft reviews and keep the site moving in case either of you are AWOL. Plus we'd be able to get through the backlog quicker.

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 06:37PM by Matt.
April 06, 2007 07:04PM
Mad Movie Man
I think we should complete the films we've started and then move onto some new ones.

What do you mean by that? You mean those currently on the backlog, or those already submitted to the databse?

There are a ton of films I'm currently working on en masse, but haven't submitted even one death from yet!

Bruno! Yes, yes, Lovely to hear from you too! No, no, ze vitness? Do not worry! I haff taken care of ze vitness. Yes, yes. Shoot him? What, ar-are you stupid? No, no I am not going to blow ze plane up! I... haff put snakes... on ze plane.
April 06, 2007 07:22PM
What I meant was films already on the site that have some deaths missing, such as Cliffhanger.

EDIT: I take it someone knows my e-mail, hehe...

-----------------

My DVD Aficionado page!

My reviews at ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 07:34PM by Matt.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 1?